Saturday 6 February 2010

Allsorts challenge 38

Allsorts Challenge 38

Welcome to another Allsorts challenge where we continue to be amazed by all your entires and the DT really are having fun looking at all your wonderful creations. I am Brenda and this week it is my turn to host the challenge and I have chosen the theme:

"Get Distressed with Button/s and a bow"

Now I know you don't too much like messing with your beautiful DP's, but I hope I can persuade you to give them just a little 'roughing' up this week, apart from that what you create is entirley up to you. Our sponsor this week is Sir Stampalot who have provided a lovely prize for this week's winner.

Hero Art stamps, buttons and ribbon for the bow !

As many of you will know, Sir Stampalot were our very first sponsors and since then their business has expanded and last week they moved into their super new shop which will run alongside their on line store.

Last weeks challenge was a bit different and instead of selecting our Top 5 and a winner, we are choosing our new Design Team member. The DT have been looking round all your blogs this week and the votes will be collated over the next couple of days and will be doing a special post to announce the name of that lucky person. So don't forget to check back here after the weekend.







Debs








13 comments:

AuniLeigh said...

This is such a great challenge I love buttons & ribbons.

Pattie G said...

What lovely DT inspirations! I just posted my creation to Mr Linky.

hugs
Pattie

Lisa Jane said...

I loved this challenge - and also all the DT cards
Lisa ;)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great theme this week, lovely DT cards,as always, Heidi xx

TeenaBugg38 said...

I had a blast creating my project! It's the first one I have done in a really longggggggggggggggg time where I got to actually roll my sleeves up and get messy!! The DT cards are nothing short of amazing!!!

valen said...

Hello,
Thank you for the opportunity for playing!I love the cards you´ve made.I hope to see you over on my blog!Greetings from Spain.
Tineke

Rachel said...

Fab challenge - another little nudge outside my comfort zone - thanks!

Wedgie xx

Unknown said...

wow, your DT totally rocked this one! thanks for sharing!!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

You guys are great and I love your challenges.

☼ Cheryl* said...

I love the DT's work!!

ribenaruby said...

Fab theme, stunning creations!

~*Joni said...

Sooo incredible! This is an awesome gallery of inspiration, I love the variety of images chosen by the DT - wonderful job ladies!

Susan.... said...

Love the DT cards !
Fabulous challenge and what a super prize too !
Good luck everyone !
Hugs
Susan X