Saturday 24 March 2012

Week 146 - Three in a Row Winner and Top 5!

Good Morning Everyone! Thank you so much to everyone that has taken the time to join in with my Challenge this week. I have really enjoyed looking at everyone's blog to see what you have done with my Challenge. I have not been sissappointed there has been some fabulous entries as ever.

Well I won't keep you waiting any longer ..................................the winner is ......................................

# 152
Kjersti

Well Done! Please e mail me your details on lets.create@btinternet.com so that we can sort out your prize. The Top 5 are ...........................
#157
Sue B.

#198
Maria

#59
Mina

#112
Mixamatoesties
#193
Stacey

Be proud and grap yourself the Top 5 Badge to put on your Blogs. Well done to you all.

Bye for now and enjoy a lovely weekend!

Jo xPreview

5 comments:

Kjersti said...

Thank yoy for picking my card as a winner - I'm so pleased!
And congratulations to the amazing Top 5!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Sandra H said...

Congratulations:) x

Stacey said...

Wow! Can't believe I made the top 5! Thanks do much ladies, I'll wear my new badge with pride :) x

Sue B said...

Ooh what a lovely surprise!! Thank you so much for picking me in your Top 5!!!!

And Thank you for the badge! I will display it with pride!!

Big Congrats to all the other winners!!!
Hugs Sue xx

Maria said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 5. My lovely new badge has place of honour on my blog.
Hugs
Maria x