Saturday 1 August 2015

Week 322 - Pearls and Gems

Good Morning All

Please see below for winner of last weeks challenge.

*****
It is my turn to host the challenge this week and I want to Gems and Pearls on your creations, the more the better!!!!

Sponsors this week are  -----


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

AND

Lets Create are a family run business with staff who offer friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic help and advice on the wide range of products ranging from card making to mixed media and scrapbooking. They have and an on line store as well as a shop in Lincolnshire where they run regular classes, workshops and free demonstrations days with many well known faces from the craft industry and Create and Craft TV, where Jo Channon the co-owner is also a familiar and friendly guest.

*****
Lots of lovely inspiration from our Design Team



Jo is having a well earned holiday

Mervi

Susan
Susan is also taking a well deserved break

Wendy


Link up below. and we love seeing your great makes.

xxxxx
Wendy L



5 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous DT creations! I adore the abundance of pearls and gems. Thank you for the inspiration and beautiful challenge. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations! I love them all!! Love seeing how everyone used the pearls and gems differently. Just gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Samra said...

Can't get better than this!! Gems and pearls are my go to embellishments :)
Gorgeous inspiration from the DT! Thank you!

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

KandA said...

Gorgous DT inspiration xx

Rae Ann said...

Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration. Love all of the projects.